- If you are going to write something no one else will read, aren't you better off keeping a journal?
- There are enough things that I am not keeping up with, no need to add another one to the list.
- Blogging, or the thought of me doing it, is somehow intensely arrogant.
- Is it safe to tell people, let alone strangers, what I really think?
- Everyone is doing it.
- Danger of replacing the already infrequent personal contacts with friends and family afar.
- Rita Verdonk might read this, find out what I really think, and send me packing. (Scratch that, VVD won't make into the cabinet, I just might be safe!)
24 November 2006
at 9:33 AM