- Always use a subject line. Otherwise, I can never find your email again, ever! Oh, and the subject should pertain to the content of your email, not you.
- Don't send a blank email with an attachment. It's thoughtless and there is a good chance that I will have no idea why you are sending me this document.
- Do not address your emails to "teacher" or "miss." If you don't know my name yet, don't email me.
- Do not write an email that says "I'll be there!" Where? When? What for?
- Always, always, always respond to email from your lecturers. If you do not confirm your meeting with me, I will not keep the time free! (frighteningly, that rhymes)
- If you send me a document, it's like handing it in to my mailbox. Put your name in the document!
(edited 7 december 2006)