27 November 2007

Fall(ing)

From Fall in North Carolina

Last week I got to spend a week at home, in North Carolina. It was beautiful. It was warm. It was sunny. In brief, it was a lot of things that life in the Netherlands is not. That means it was also full of driving. The ability to get around on my bike or on foot is one thing I would truly miss if we didn't live here.

This blog has been much neglected of late. Hopefully that will change. Of course, this goes back to one of the main and most important reasons not to blog - it quickly becomes one more unfinished project, one more thing that is not getting done. But I am going to try again to get started, so bear with me my friends as I sputter, choke, and gasp for inspiration for a few weeks. Let's see how this goes. Oh - encouragement is welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...