10 November 2011

My Creative Space

Rolls of fun!

All of this fabric went straight from the box to the shelf. It's a collection of new, thrifted, and gifted fabrics in all sorts of weights – from a voile-like weightlessness to canvas. I'm loving looking at it and wondering what it will all become. I'm not loving the fact that there isn't time to touch any of it just yet. There are curtains, peanut aprons, and a few drawstring bags waiting to be made. But until a few more boxes get unpacked, they'll just have to wait their turn.

In the meantime, Peanut is making his selections. I love that he sees fabric as potential. I love that he is already learning to appreciate that things are made and not just bought. Good, good, good!

Go see more creative spaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...