19 March 2007

Working at Home

No classes at work this week so I can work at home. And I do plan to work, even made up a fairly detailed schedule to keep myself going. My challenge is to stay productive and cheerful throughout the week. Tougher than it sounds.

In the meantime, I discovered a particularly interesting blog, The Happiness Project. Sounds like a great project to keep up with. Since discovering Google Reader, blogs and have become easier to keep track of and I'm finding more and more that are interesting and worth following. It's amazing how much people are doing. It's also quite interesting to think about this phenomenon of public work, sharing your thoughts and distractions with the world - and the world paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...