07 April 2008

Muji Awards


One of the blogs I read all the time, Notebookism, posted a new Muji notebook design. Muji, for those of you who have not yet had the pleasure, is a Japanese concept design store that makes you with you needed something, anything, from their collection! It's a destination for me whenever I happen to visit a city where they're located, and every time it's the same. I can spend an hour wandering around, admiring design, and wishing for a reason to buy just about any of it!

Anyway, it turns out they have an annual design contest. This is the second year and the winner is a towel. But it's a fascinating towel. That's the way Muji works! While you enjoy this, I'll go back to wishing they would finally open a store in Amsterdam...

2 comments:

  1. mr. snow went to muji in japan and said each store was gigantic! so what we get in europe is just a fraction. can you imagine?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to take bread crumbs to find my way out! Of course, what do you do if you WANT to stay lost?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...