03 January 2013

And we begin...

Leaf
Fire
Shawl
Dear 2013,

The past few weeks have been a flurry of travel (to grandma and grandpa in North Carolina), holidays, friends, and lots of walks by the creek. It's been so very exciting and fun. Tomorrow we are going home and great adventures await us there, too.

I've got plans for you, my friendly new year. You see, this is post 300 on this little blog about not blogging (at least so the title claims). 300 is a big number. That is a lot of tip typing away, sharing pictures, and wondering who's out there. It has been so very interesting.

I'm not sure about you, but I'm ready for more. I'm not sure just yet what kind of more, how it's going to happen or when or where, but oh boy, oh boy oh am I pondering on it. You see, there's an old dream of mine that looks like it just may be starting to emerge into reality and I didn't even realize we were heading down that road.

I can't wait to share more details with you. In the meantime, I'm trying to take little moments to reflect and knit amidst all this excitement. Those moments are more plentiful than it seems if you're really looking for them.

Welcome. It's good to meet you. We are going to have a grand old time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...